Time & Location
About The Event
Is Food Art?
Chefs, Artists & innovators disrupting the whey we think about our food!
JUST ACT brings together artists, chefs, bloggers, foodies & entrepreneurs, for 8 min. inspirational talks about their personal interpretation of the link between Art, The Culinary World and food tech.
The evening is curated by Merav Oren & Carmit Oron, founders of the ACT Innovation hub and is a part of the Tel-Aviv - London festival.
- Alexander Leshnish Zonder -The Culinary experience you never knew you wanted Zunder is an Israeli chef who runs a molecular lab His works combine scientific discovery with culinary arts and he reinvents himself in ways that go beyond taste.
- Dana Zelicha - Mindful Eating Dana Zelicha is an organizational psychologist, entrepreneur, lecturer and international expert on mindfulness. Dana has developed innovative mindfulness tools that have revolutionized the work culture and lifestyle of senior executives and employees around the world.
- Rotem Liberson: Back to the Roots : A Yummy Weapon Against Loneliness A blogger, chef, owner of the successful cookery recipe blog and specializing in Persian cooking
- Nadav Malin - Can Food be Art ? Chef Nadav Malin leads Luiza Catering's kitchen investigates the complexity of flavour perception.
- Racheli Vizman: New Generation of Meat Replacing Product Racheli is a Chemistry and Biotechnology Engineer with fifteen years’ veteran of the Israeli startup scene, she is the CEO at SavorEat.
- Ariel Kedem - Why Chefs can be a great digital product managers? Product executive with extensive experience in product, marketing and business development, mainly in consumer products.
- Maayan Priluk- What You’ll be Eating in The Future Founder of "Dinner from the future", Food technology fan, entrepreneur, and Tech Reporter covering the most innovative topics on Israeli TV screen